This recessed downlight by Kinglumi adopts detachable solutions allowing for flexible choice of several types of trims and lighting engines of 6W / 8W / 12W , together with Triac/ELV dimmable Junction Box. It provides interchangeable optics of 24, 38 and 60 degrees beam spread to meet high flexibility for different applications. Besides, there is Dim-to-warm version of Saturn downlight,s which can change the color temperature from 3000K(2700K) to 2000K in dimmed conditions. Our such LED ceiling downlight is ideal to be utilized for creating the positive and dynamic scene settings, and in the meantime reducing energy consumption and operation costs substantially.
The Saturn downlight is designed with spring clips for Indoor lighting applications, suitable for use in damp locations and insulated ceilings. Featuring THD of less than 20% with Class II driver and DC connector, the Kinglumi® Saturn downlight stands out for quick installation without any extra housing.
• Come with standard and Dim-to-warm versions using different LED chips.
• Offered with modular design of different led engines, trims and led drivers for suiting the ideal lighting design
• Come with different optical lens of 24°,38°and 60°for meeting the needs of various types of lighting applications
• Triac/ELV dimming solution utilizing brightness control of 100% to 10%
• Recessed damp location and air-tight downlights, suitable for use in insulated ceilings. (Optional)
• Provided with good color rendering of up to 90 for excellent illumination of awesome color quality
• ETL approved: UL 2108 & 1958; CSA C22.2#9.0:1996 & C22.2 No. 250.0
• Designed with heat sink of anodized extrusion aluminum material, essential for heat dissipation and improving life expectancy of lights.
• Trim colour: Black / While / Sliver / Brush Nickel
|Produce Name||8W 660LM Saturn LED downlight Type IC|
|Dimmable||Triac / ELV|
|CCT Optial||2700k/3000k/3500K/4000k/5000k, DIM-to-Warm(Optional)|
|CRI Optial||CRI82 (CRI 90-95 available)|
|Airtight||Depend on optional trims|
|Dimentiosn||2"x1 13/16" x2"|
|Replacement||50-90W HALOGEN LAMP|
OFFERING FLEXIBILITY OF UTILIZING DIM TO WARM LED TECHNOLOGY(OPTIONAL)
MODULAR DESIGN OF VARIOUS LIGHTING PARTS
Saturn LED Downlights video in youtube