With a detachable and modular design, Kinglumi APOLLO Louver panel light allows for flexible configuration of different light engines and various frame sizes, saving tremendous inventory costs and ensuring simple components replacement and recycling. Designed with air-handing frame and UGR below 16, it is able to create a human-centric, glare-free and healthy lighting environment in the public commercial buildings.
The luminous efficacy of up to 126lm/W enables APOLLO panel light to replace fluorescent lamps of T8- 4x18W / 3X18W / 2x36W, T5- 4x14W / 3X14W / 2x28W traditional tube lights and provide adequate and excellent quality lighting across a wide area.
Installations: Reccessed mounted and pendant mounted
• Modular Design: A pair of light modules can be placed on frames of different sizes, fitting in with all European ceiling grids.
•Saving tremendous inventory costs ,running quickly on project and matching grid ceilings of different sizes.
•Extremely glare-free: UGR<16, luminance limits @65°<1000cd/m2, EN 12464-1: 2011 compliant
• Superb high efficiency: Up to 126lm/W(Pro), or 100lm/W(Standard)
• More useful light: over 90% useful lumen in cone 90°(zonal lumen)
• Dimming: Non-diming, DALI and 1-10V dimming (only for Pro.)
• Class II,SELV, High Power Factor over 0.95
• Non-flicker design(only for Pro).
• Aluminum passive cooling, TcLED<61°C(Ta=25°C)
• Direct replacement for T8- 3x18W/4X18W; T5- 3x14W/4X14W
•Saving energy up to 65% with lifespan three times longer than fluorescent lamps.
|Produce Name||UGR<16, 126lm/W, 28W 3600lm 595*595mm APOLLO LED PANEL LIGHT PRO|
|Dimmable||Non DIM, 1-10V; DALI(EN 62386-207:device type 6)|
|Beam angle||85°x70° (batwing light distribution)|
|CRI Optional||CRI 80|
|Glare Level||No Glare Light (UGR<16, luminance limits @65°<1000cd/m2)|
|Net weight||5pcs/ctn 19KG/ctn|
Videos in Youtube
KINGLUMI APOLLO Panel light introduction APOLLO led panel assembly tips
3600LM 620x620MM APOLLO LED PANEL LIGHT 28W 295x1195MM APOLLO LED PANEL LIGHT