The MACO range of IC rated LED downlights offer customers exceptionally clear and bright lighting while using low amount of energy with luminous efficacy of 100LPW. Offered in 12W and 21W, they're available with different cutout sizes of 6 inches and 8 inches for flexible options. These new concept type IC LED downlights have been specifically designed taking modular solutions that the led engines, frames and led drivers are detachable and interchangeable.
MACO series advanced high performance downlights, which incorporate faceted reflector and pure aluminum heat sink, are the perfect light fixtures to replace compact fluorescent lamps for producing high-performance and glare-free illumination to various applications. They also deliver awesome color quality with color rendering index of more than 82 and have different color temperatures of 2700K/3000K/3500K/4000K/5000K to accommodate the uses of various lighting environments.
• Offer high performance luminous efficacy of 100LPW with lumen output of 1200LM
• Removable led engines, led drivers and frames that can be selected freely for the ideal lighting effect.
• Triac/ELV dimming solution, a great way to have better control of lighting and lead to energy reduction.
• UGR<19 highly efficient LED downlights, providing excellent visual comfort and a good glare reduction
• Beam spread:85°,maximum s/h(1/2):=1.24
• Pure aluminum heat sink, ensuring good heat dissipation and well-performed lighting effect.
• Equipped with passive cooling systems without fans
• UV- and IR-free light
• Approved by UL2018&1958;CSA C22.2#9.0:1996&C22.2NO.250.0
• Finish: matt white
|Produce Name||IC rated ETL 12W 1200lm 8 inch MACO dimmable downlights|
|DxH(inch）||9 1X16“x4 1/2"x3 7/8"|
PROVIDED WITH MODULAR DESIGN
LIGHTING DISTRIBUTION SIMULATION