Utilizing the latest lighting design concept of " seeing the light without seeing light source", the APOLLO version LED Panel is created to deliver the required high quality lighting while satisfying the needs of people. With UGR<16, the fixtures can distribute comfortable, healthy and enjoyable lighting for office applications without glare, useful to help improve employees satisfaction and motivate productivity. On top of this, the lighting components for led panel fixture, which include frames, led engines, led drivers are modular, interchangeable and movable, which's vital to the reduction of inventory and maintenance costs.
This APOLLO indoor led panel is produced with flexible dimming options such as Non-dim, 1-10V and DALI, allowing for versatile lighting solutions according to the specific lighting requirements. Apart from this, this LED panel kit can work in recessed, surface-mounted and pendant installations with the use of different accessories. Besides, the high energy efficacy of up to 130LM/W enables customers to save lots of energy use and slash electric bills in the long run.
• Ultra-slim modern LED panel light fixture with UGR<16,perfectly presenting anti-glare and pleasant lighting.
• Bringing up to 130LM/W energy efficacy, suited to light up the whole space evenly with enough light level but with less energy use.
• Conveniently installed and replaced with modular and detachable lighting design that consists of individual and interchangeable fixture components.
• Producing efficient lighting in cone 90°for optimizing the light use.
• DALI, 1-10V and Non-dim options are available to set multiple and required lighting moods as well as saving electricity.
• The great alternative to fluorescent light fixtures of T8- 3x18W/4X18W; T5- 3x14W/4X14W
• Class II and SELV power system with power factor more than 0.95
• Non-flicker and UV-free lights
• Aluminum heat sink, TcLED<61°C(Ta=25°C)
|Produce Name||UGR<16 APOLLO LED panel|
|Dimmable||Non DIM, 1-10V; DALI(EN 62386-207:device type 6)|
|Beam angle||85°x70°,85°x85° (batwing light distribution)|
|CRI Optional||CRI 82|
|Glare Level||No Glare Light (UGR<16, luminance limits @65°<1000cd/m2)|