The LEDGEAR types of TRIAC/phase-out dimmable LED drivers are compatible with trailing or leading edge dimmers with adjustable brightness from 10% to 100%. Praised among customers for user-friendly installation and replacement, these new line of electronic control gears help save much time and labor costs due to strain-relief, loop-through and screw free designs. We also offer a 225mm long DC cable that's included with a 5521(female) DC connector, which is rarely provided for some common led drivers in the markets. Additionally, the input wiring for LEDGEAR series of led drivers can be stranded wires with ferrules with a cross section of. 0.5 – 2.5 mm² .
With available output power of 3W-43W and output voltage of 30-42V, such triac led drivers are created with built-in active PFC capability, suitable for emergency escape lighting systems acc. to EN 50172 and complying with the safety standard of EN61000-3-2 class C. They are highly efficient led control gears with a high power factor efficiency of 0.95, which's effective to deliver energy-efficient and cost-effective lighting solutions for different types of light fixtures. To ensure safety and improve service life, there are smart thermal and current control mechanisms included within the led drivers for achieving real-time and automatic detection of output current and temperatures.
• Application-oriented operating window for maximum compatibility
• No tools required for installation
• Strain-relief and loop through function for quick installation.
• Through wiring with 4-hole press-in type terminals(L, L, N, N); Max. 8A.
• Permissible AC cable with 0.5-2.5mm2 wire gauge and φ 3.5~12mm PVC jacket
• High reliability and stability with a long lifespan of over 50,000 hrs
• Independent with strain-relief, loop-through and screw free design
• Constant current output
• Max. output power 5W or 43 W
• Offer 550px long DC cable with female plug-in connector
• Suitable for emergency lighting with DC input
• Pass the grow wire test under 650°C
• Compatible with trailing or leading edge dimmers(~100%-10%)
• For luminaires of protection class I, class II, class III
• Used either in independent or built-in style (including 2 fixations)
• 5-year warranty service