Working perfectly with trailing or leading edge led dimmers, the LEDGEAR ™ 14-21V Triac dimmable LED drivers are able to be dimmed from 100% to 10% on brightness. They are supplied with strain-relief and loop-through design to ensure the user-friendly wiring and installation and in the meantime cut down the costs spent on labor force. Compared to some common switch dim led drivers that's offered without cables, we provide a long DC cable of 225mm length which includes a female DC connector as well.
With two types of sizes, namely 94mmx45mmx26mm and 119mmx45mmx29mm, these triac/phase-out switch dim led drivers are produced with different output current models which include 250mA,320mA,350mA,440mA,550mA, and 700mA.To guarantee the led power supply work stably under even the harshest lighting environments, we implement the smart thermal & temperature protections mechanisms that ensure the output current of drivers can be decreased automatically when high temperature abnormality is detected and then returns to the normal when temperatures go back to normal levels.
• 14-21V constant current push dim led drivers with triac/phase-out dimming capability
• Application-oriented operating window for maximum compatibility
• Loop-through, strain-relief and screw free designs implemented to ensure quick nstallation
• Through wiring with 4-hole press-in type terminals(L, L, N, N); Max. 8A.
• Permissible AC cable with 0.5-2.5mm2 wire gauge
• Max. output power 5W or 43 W
• DC Connector 550px length cable with female plug-in terminal
• Reliable, Class II, SELV according EN 61347
• Suitable for emergency lighting with DC input
• 650°C grow wire test
• For luminaires of protection class I, class II, class III
• Can be either used independent or built-in(has 2 fixations)
• 50,000 hrs nominal lifespan
• 5-year warranty
• Casing: polycarbonate, white color, UL 94 V0, 120°C
• Type of protection IP44(not include terminals) case with silicone-based potting
• Functions: Over current protection, Short-circuit protection, Over voltage protection, Over temperature protection, Overload protection
• Typical applications: spot lights and downlights in retail and hospitality applications as well as panel lights and area lights in office and education applications.