The wiring work of LED drivers is one of important processes for the light fixtures installation. Therefore, the LED power supply drivers with user-friendly design are crucial for helping simplify the wring and subsequently reduce the costs spent on the labor force. To satisfy the needs of user-friendly and quick installation, we design the new line of LEDGEAR types of power LED drivers that's manufactured with strain-relief, screw free and loop-through engineering benefits, along with sufficient connection space(0.5-2.5mm² wire gauge) for input AC cable.
These 8-14V dimmable constant current led drivers are compatible with trailing or leading edge dimmers with flexible brightness tuning from 100% to10%. With the power factor over 0.9, these class 2 dimmable led LED drivers are highly efficient kits that help generate energy-efficient lighting and improve the service life of light fixtures. They are engineered with several types of output current models which include 350mA,480mA,550mA and 650mA and output power of 3W-43W.
• 8-14V output voltage phase dimmable led drivers
• Application-oriented operating window for maximum compatibility
• No tools required for installation
• Strain-relief and loop through function for quick installation.
• Through wiring with 4-hole press-in type terminal(L, L, N, N); Max. 8A.
• 0.5-2.5mm2 wire gauge, 3.5~12mm PVC jacket diameter
• High reliability with lifespan over 50,000 h
• DC Connector 550px length cable with female plug-in terminal
• Reliable LED driver, complying with Class II, SELV according EN 61347 standards
• Suitable for emergency lighting with DC input
• Smart thermal & temperature protection mechanisms: over current protection short-circuit protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection,overload protection ,etc.
• Being able to be inserted into Min. 55mm ceiling cut-out holes for downlights
• For luminaires of protection class I, class II, class III
• Used in either independent or built-in styles( 2 fixations)
• Casing: polycarbonate, white color, UL 94 V0, 120°C