The LEDGEAR 36-52V range of non dimmable led drivers are engineered with the output power of 3W-43W as well as output current from 300mA to 700mA. For these drivers, one of unique and innovative designs rely on their strain-relief, screw free and loop-through engineering that's ensures the simple wiring and subsequently save the time spent on installations drastically. Besides, we also implement the design of push-wire terminals for ensuring convenient and quick wiring and installation work. To make sure the input AC cables can be connected easily and smoothly, there is sufficient connection space (0.5-2.5mm² wire gauge) left for quick connection.
There is also a 225mm long DC cable that's offered for each power LED driver along with a female DC connector. Manufactured under the comprehensive and strict quality control process, the LEDGEAR independent constant current LED drivers come with excellent stability and durability and conform with a large number of different industry related safety standards which include Class II,SELV,EN61347, ROHS, CE,CB,EL,C-TICK,SAA. On top of that, some smart thermal and temperature mechanisms are also incorporated into such 300mA-700mA LED drivers such as over current protection short-circuit protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection tactics.
• 36-52V non dimmable constant current LED power driver
• Application-oriented operating window for maximum compatibility
• Convenient and quick assembling and disassembling with the strain-relief and loop through function for quick installation.
• Through wiring with 4-hole press-in type terminal(L, L, N, N); Max. 8A.
• 0.5-2.5mm2 wire gauge, 3.5~12mm PVC jacket diameter
• Long service life over 50,000 h
• Provided with a 225mm long DC cable with female plug-in terminal
• Reliable LED driver, complying with Class II, SELV according EN 61347 standards
• Suitable for emergency lighting with DC input
• Smart thermal & temperature protection mechanisms: over current protection short-circuit protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection,overload protection ,etc.
• For luminaires of protection class I, class II, class III
• Used in either independent or built-in styles( 2 fixations)
• Casing: polycarbonate, white color, UL 94 V0, 120°C