What is tunable white lighting?
Tunable white light is a technology that enables users to adjust the color temperature of a fixture in real time. For LEDs, users modify the correlated color temperature (CCT) and intensity of the source with an input, such as a slider control or intelligent lighting management system.
• Tunable White from 2700K to 6500K for Human Centric Light
• Easy to install and use
• Ra 80 and good lighting uniformity dimmable LED panel light
• High visual comfort, Low UGR
• Provides a wide beam angle of 110°
• Up to 100 lumen per watt Luminaries efficacy
• Energy saving up to 50% compared with CFL in combination with controls
• Power factor >0.9
• Powered by DALI device Type 8( 2 channels), Color Type Tc Driver.
• Bluetooth 2 channels driver under developing.
|Produce Name||3400lm 1195x295mm DALI DT8 Tunable White LED PANEL LIGHT|
|Dimmable||DALI DT8 device to control Warm White and Cool White output via a single DALI address|
|CCT||2700K to 6500K Tunable White|
|CRI Optial||Ra 80|
Kinlgumi iPanel VS Traditional deep-cell parabolic lighting