Besides the 1-10V and Phase-cut dimming, the LEDGEAR® C4 and C5 housing also provide ON/OFF for option. They are independent control gear with clip-on strain-relief cap, and output current selectable for quick installation and fewer inventories.These LED drivers provide constant current with flicker free, it is suitable for LED modules, input voltage 220-240Vac, output 24-40Vdc @250-1000mA, can be used as 6W-38W LED module driving engine.
3pcs DIP switches equipped allows you to adjust the constant output current to work with different power LED modules. It helps to reduce the inventory and faster to projects. The push-fit terminals(2x2.5mm2 Max.) help to reduce the installation time strain relief mechanical structure. DC cable is not included in the standard product, ask the sales before order!
Application: led panel lights, troffer, down light and other indoor LED lighting applications
• DALI member, compatible with universal DALI application controllers(also called masters, DALI USB)
• IEC 62386 Part 101,102(DALI-2), 207 qualified and tested in DALI house
• Reliable, Class II, SELV according EN 61347
• ENEC, CE, CB approved by TUV SUD, SAA, Ctick qualified
• ±3% output current accuracy(under maximum load)
• Flicker Free(less than 3% flicker percentage)
• Protection for output open load, short circuits, over voltage and over temperature
• Built--in with permanent memory for DALI dimming, 100,000 times memory
• 90°C Maximum case operation temperature(tc-point ¹)
• Operating temperature ¹: -20°C ~ +60°C, the humidity: 20% ~ 85%
• Over 60,000 hrs nominal lifespan at tc=70°C
• Five-year factory guarantee and lifetime technical support ¹
“¹” Detailed data please refer to the " PARAMETERS" table .
• Output current programmable by DALI or selected by DIP switches.
• Fast and easy wiring with push-fit terminals
• Three models cover wattages from 7W to 47.5W
• Flicker and noise free dimming due to amplitude modulation dimming (AM)