LEDGEAR® isolated SELV 1-10V,10V PWM and Additive Resistance 3in1 dimming linear drivers are ideal for linear systems and stand on: quality of light, reliability and flexibility. Also, this family includes DALI 2 dimming, and the LEDGEAR® L3, L4 and L5 linear drivers are built-in control gear with sscrew-fixing holes to be settled inside luminaires. The output current can be selected by DIP switches which allows you to adjust the constant output current to work with different power LED modules. It helps to reduce the inventory and faster to projects.
These LED drivers provide Amplitude Modulation(AM, or CCR) current output, by using these LEDGEAR® LED drivers in your luminaires, you can be sure to offer your customers high quality of light without visual flicker and stroboscopic effects to work in TV studios and security camera environments.
Application: LED linear lights, troffer, battern lighting, linear track heads, linear bay, and other indoor LED lighting applications
• 1-10V,10V PWM and Rx dimmable LED constant current built-in driver
• Output current selectable between 350–500mA(Preselected 350mA) , 500–800mA(Preselected 500mA) and 900–1250mA(Preselected 900mA) to work with different power LED modules
• Class 2, LVLE output<60V according EN 61347, UL8750 and CSA 22.2 #250.13
• cETLus, ENEC, CE, CB approved by TUV SUD, SAA and Ctick qualified
• ±5% output current accuracy(under maximum load)
• 85°C Maximum case operation temperature(tc-point ¹)
• Flicker Free(less than 3% flicker percentage)
• Protection for output open load, short circuits, over voltage and over temperature
• Operating temperature ¹: -20°C ~ +50°C, the humidity: 20% ~ 85%
• Over 50,000 hrs nominal lifespan at tc=70°C
• Five-year factory guarantee and lifetime technical support ¹
“¹” Detailed data please refer to the " PARAMETERS" table .
• Wattage selectable by 3xDIP switches for less SKUs.
• Fast and easy wiring with push-fit terminals
• Three models cover wattages from 7W to 47.5W
• Flicker and noise free dimming due to amplitude modulation dimming (AM)