LEDGEAR® C6, a DALI-2 & Push-DIM independent ECG, design with through wiring and super large wiring space, saving a lot of time and effort on the actual wiring work on site. Big push-fit looping connectors are quick to connect cables with, supporting also various wire thicknesses. Wires are secured to the driver with click-on cable clamps, and strain relief cover clicks on effortlessly securing the connections without any need for screws.
The output current can be programmed by DALI or selected by DIP switches which allows you to adjust the constant output current to work with different power LED modules. It helps to reduce the inventory and faster to projects. These LED drivers provide Amplitude Modulation(AM, or CCR) current output, this LEDGEAR® C6 LED drivers is ideal for independent use with Class I, II and III luminaires, you can be sure to offer your customers high quality of light without visual flicker and stroboscopic effects to work in TV studios and security camera environments.
• For panel light, troffer and area light in office and education application
• For spot light and downlight in retail and hospitality applications
• Design DALI-2, Push-DIM, output 2in1 dimming
• DALI member, compatible with universal DALI application controllers(also called masters, DALI USB)
• IEC 62386 Part 101,102(DALI-2), 207 qualified and tested in DALI house
• Reliable, Class II, SELV according EN 61347
• ENEC, CE, CB approved by TUV SUD, SAA, Ctick qualified
• ±5% output current accuracy(under maximum load)
• Permissible AC cable 0.75-2.5mm² wire gauge, 8~10mm PVC jacket diameter
• Protection for output open load, short circuits, over voltage and over temperature
• Built--in with permanent memory for DALI and Push-DIM, 100,000 times memory
• 85°C Maximum case operation temperature(tc-point ¹)
• Operating temperature ¹: -25°C ~ +50°C, the humidity: 20% ~ 85%
• Over 60,000 hrs nominal lifespan at tc=70°C
• Five-year factory guarantee and lifetime technical support ¹
“¹” Detailed data please refer to the " PARAMETERS" table .
Flexibility & Optimized Inventory
• Wattage selectable by 4xDIP switches, or by DALI programmed.
• Wattage selectable by 4xDIP switches.
• Push-fit secondary terminals for LED module wires
Human Centric Design
• Easy & Quick connection with push-fit terminals and clip-on end cap for strain relief, super large wiring space
• Loop in & loop out function, max.2.5mm2 cross section L,L,X,X,N, N,DA,DA,DA,DA stranded wire or solid wire
Suitable for Emergency Lighting
• Suitable for Central Emergency System, CBS (central battery system)
• 50/60Hz and 0Hz(for emergency system)
• Suitable for emergency escape lighting systems according to EN 50172, LEDGEAR® can work with emergency DC voltage input, such as work with backup or emergency LED drivers(batteries).